Looking for trusted Upholstery Cleaning Services? We have you sorted… Since 2013, we have been the top choice for residential and commercial customers looking for Upholstery Cleaning Services in Lucan and surrounding areas: from Palmerstown to Kilcock and from Blanchardstown to Naas.
Browse our portfolio of our Upholstery Cleaning Services below; or scroll down for pricing and to read more about our Upholstery Cleaning process, FAQs and our Machinery.
- Check out our Facebook page for our latest before and after images.
Browse our Upholstery Portfolio of our sample work below:
Our Upholstery Cleaning Process:
- In preparation for the cleaning process, we always vacuum your couches and seats, ensuring a very thorough vacuuming. Getting into all hidden areas and removing as much build up as possible.
- We then prepare our upholstery shampoo mixture with warm water (not boiling as this will damage the machine and upholstery).
- We start with any spots that need a bit of extra attention by spraying our shampoo solution and extracting the dirt – a bit of extra elbow grease always helps with this part to agitate these spots.
- Next, we clean your upholstery using our small upholstery cleaning attachment, piece by piece. Some upholstery has separate seating, while other types consist of a larger single piece.
- When finished we generally leave cushions loose on the couch so that air can circulate around them to allow complete drying. Different materials take longer to dry than others.
- We finish with our fresh smelling lavender, which never fails to impress. We use a low foam upholstery cleaner, home safe and self-neutralising. By using liquid, we ensure there is no powder or residue left behind.
How will our room be left when you have finished cleaning our upholstery?
- Rooms will be left as they were found unless requested otherwise, sometimes furniture may need to be left away from their original position to ensure proper drying.
How quick is the drying time?
- We cannot guarantee drying times as this will depend on the material of the upholstery and the atmospheric conditions.
- In summer windows should be kept open in sunny weather; in winter windows should be kept closed with the heating on.
- On a good sunny day, we would recommend leaving loose parts out in the garden, where possible.
- We realise houses and offices spaces are there to be used so carpets can be walked on while damp, but not unnecessarily. You do need to be aware the bottom of your feet may be wet and slippery if stepping onto a solid surface after. Extra awareness is needed with children and elderly.
- We don’t recommend using the furniture while damp, so consider this when confirming booking times with us.
How often should upholstery be cleaned?
- We recommend upholstery should be done at least annually and, in some cases, more regularly. By regularly cleaning your upholstery it prolongs the life of your furniture.
- For commercial customers, the frequency really depends on the type of business and customer flow.
Who will perform this job?
- All jobs are done by Colin and Lhyne as we have built up a high level of expertise in this area over the past decade of serving our customers.
What areas do you cover?
Lucan Housekeeping Services cover all the following areas:
Lucan, Celbridge, Leixlip, Maynooth, Kilcock, Enfield, Blanchardstown, Castleknock, Clonsilla, Tyrrelstown, Clonee, Dunboyne, and Dunshaughlin. We have also performed jobs in Cavan, Limerick, and Westmeath so if you are outside our general catchment area, please feel free to check with us if we can accommodate your needs.
You will find many happy clients of ours in all of these and neighbouring areas… so if you want your carpet, rugs or couches cleaned, call Colin & Lhyne in Lucan Housekeeping now!
We use two Karcher Puzzi carpet/upholstery cleaners using a smaller upholstery attachment – see images below. They squirt clean water into the upholstery and extract the dirt and dirty water. We do it section by section removing all loose cushions.
Browse more information about our wide range of Cleaning Services below by tapping any of the following images:
Leather Furniture Cleaning
Ad Hoc Cleaning
Grass & Hedge Cutting
Buggy / Pram Cleaning
Car Seat Cleaning
Play Pen Cleaning
Fantastic service and we have had Colin back twice we were so impressed. He cleaned our couch after it had been in storage for months and some chairs as well and they were immaculate. 5-star service.
Had Lucan Housekeeping Service out today for my hall, stairs and landing carpet cleaned. Wow they did amazing job. Kept their agreement to show up, even showed up earlier. Super job done and delighted with the results.
Highly recommend this company and their services. 5 * all the way.
Absolutely delighted with the job Lucan Housekeeping Services did on my ovens today. They are like new. Would highly recommend Colin. Arrived on the time we booked. Definitely will be getting them back again.
I got in touch with Lucan Housekeeping for an oven cleaning, and they were very easy to communicate with, arrived exactly on time, and left the oven looking better than it's been in years. The glass front actually looks like a glass front after they were through with it. Great service can't recommend enough.
Colin and Lhyne did a fantastic job on my couches, dining chairs and rugs after an international move. They even came out at the drop of a hat after my daughter spilled blue ink on the couch and had it fixed before it could leave a stain. I’ve recommended them to my family and friends, and I will definitely use them again!