Ad Hoc Cleaning
Looking for trusted Ad Hoc Cleaning Services? We have you sorted… We offer a range of options such as buggy/pram cleaning, car seat cleaning, play pen cleaning, curtain cleaning, outdoor furniture cleaning, BBQ cleans and grass & hedge cutting during the summer (limited areas covered).
Since 2013, we have been the top choice for residential and commercial customers looking for Ad Hoc Cleaning Services in Lucan and surrounding areas: from Palmerstown to Kilcock and from Blanchardstown to Naas. We also provide our core services: Upholstery Cleaning, Leather Furniture Cleaning, Oven Cleaning and various other ad hoc cleaning services.
Browse the portfolio of our Ad Hoc Cleaning Services below; or scroll down for pricing and to read more about our Ad Hoc Cleaning Process & FAQs.
- Check out our Facebook page for our latest before and after images.
AD HOC CLEANING PORTFOLIO
Browse our Ad Hoc Cleaning Portfolio below:
HEDGE CUTTING (SUMMER ONLY; LOCATION DEPENDENT)
GRASS CUTTING (SUMMER ONLY; LOCATION DEPENDENT)
PLAY PEN CLEANING
TRAVEL SYSTEM CLEANING
BUGGY & CAR SEAT CLEANING
TRAVEL SYSTEM CLEANING
BUGGY & SEAT CLEANING
Our Ad Hoc Cleaning Process (for Fabrics):
- Firstly, we always vacuum the item, ensuring a very thorough vacuuming.
- We then prepare our shampoo mixture with warm water (not boiling as this will damage the machine and the item).
- We start with any spots that need a bit of extra attention by spraying our shampoo solution and extracting the dirt – a bit of extra elbow grease always helps with this part to agitate these spots.
- Next, we clean the main part of the item using our long carpet cleaning attachment.
- If necessary, we use the smaller head to ensure we get a good deep penetrating clean.
- We finish with our fresh smelling lavender, which never fails to impress. We use a low foam upholstery cleaner, home safe and self-neutralising. By using liquid, we ensure there is no powder or residue left behind.
How quick is the drying time?
- We cannot guarantee drying times as this will depend on the material of the item and the atmospheric conditions.
- In summer, windows should be kept open in sunny weather; in winter, windows should be kept closed with the heating on.
Who will perform this job?
- All jobs are done by Colin and Lhyne as we have built up a high level of expertise in this area over the past decade of serving our customers.
What areas do you cover?
Lucan Housekeeping Services cover all the following areas:
Lucan, Celbridge, Leixlip, Maynooth, Kilcock, Enfield, Blanchardstown, Castleknock, Clonsilla, Tyrrelstown, Clonee, Dunboyne, and Dunshaughlin. We have also performed jobs in Cavan, Limerick, and Westmeath so if you are outside our general catchment area, please feel free to check with us if we can accommodate your needs.
You will find many happy clients of ours in all of these and neighbouring areas… so if you want your carpet, rugs or couches cleaned, call Colin & Lhyne in Lucan Housekeeping now!
We have a range of machinery depending on your cleaning or cutting requirements. For carpet or upholstery cleaning, we have two Karcher Puzzi carpet/upholstery cleaners which squirt clean water into the carpet and extract the dirt and dirty water. We also have our own garden equipment for any grass or hedge cutting needs (limited to summer only, and by location).
Browse more information about our wide range of Cleaning Services below by tapping any of the following images:
Leather Furniture Cleaning
Ad Hoc Cleaning
Grass & Hedge Cutting
Buggy / Pram Cleaning
Car Seat Cleaning
Play Pen Cleaning
Had Lucan Housekeeping Service out today for my hall, stairs and landing carpet cleaned. Wow they did amazing job. Kept their agreement to show up, even showed up earlier. Super job done and delighted with the results.
Highly recommend this company and their services. 5 * all the way.
I got in touch with Lucan Housekeeping for an oven cleaning, and they were very easy to communicate with, arrived exactly on time, and left the oven looking better than it's been in years. The glass front actually looks like a glass front after they were through with it. Great service can't recommend enough.
Colin and Lhyne did a fantastic job on my couches, dining chairs and rugs after an international move. They even came out at the drop of a hat after my daughter spilled blue ink on the couch and had it fixed before it could leave a stain. I’ve recommended them to my family and friends, and I will definitely use them again!